- Complete Online Registration (see Step 1 below)
- Apply for Discounts
- Free and Reduced Meals - Use the Parent Portal
- Pay for Donations/Meals
- Get Schedules
- Elementary students—your teacher assignments will be available August 10th on the Parent Portal
***2019/2020 Kindergarten Registration***
July 25- July 28
Click on Complete Online Portion at Step One just below this post. A new page will load and it will give you four options to choose from. If your student has NEVER been enrolled with Nebo School District and DOES NOT have any siblings enrolled you will click on the blue button, implying that your student is new and not previously enrolled, and you have never created an aspire account.
If your student is new to Nebo School District but HAS siblings already attending, click the first green button, implying that you have already set up an Aspire log in with another student. By logging into your current Apire account, you will have the option to add another student to your list, keeping all your students together with one log in.
If your student has been PREVIOUSLY enrolled with Nebo School District, please click the green button under Current student. Continue registration with your Aspire log in and password.
We are available to help with any questions you may have by calling us at the office during school hours. Our number is 801-754-9028
ONLINE Registration for the 2019/2020 school year will open on July 25- July 28. Computers will be provided at the school during the walk-in registration day on July 29 from 8 am to 4 pm. If you complete registration ONLINE, there is no need to come to Elementary Registration unless you have a new student coming to Apple Valley for the first time. Once you complete ONLINE registration, teacher assignment(s) will be available 8-01-19 (PM) using Aspire SIS. If you register after the ONLINE window closes (7/25/19 - 7/28/19), teacher assignments will be available 8-08-18.
Walk-in Registration: July 29 8 am to 4 pm
- For those who did not complete ONLINE registration and need our computer lab to do so.
- For first-time Apple Valley students required to bring documentation from Step 2 (Only those new to Apple Valley)
- For returning students with changes to custody, medical or residency status. (Please bring documentation.)